As one of the leading brands in the world, Vitamix has a wide range of blender models that bring challenges to customers’ choice. In this article, we will compare two models: Vitamix 5300 and 6300.
They are among many of the best Vitamix models the brand owns and are members of the C-Series, both of which are super products.
they have many functions, great power, and optimal time to blend smoothies and make vegetable soups. Below, we will evaluate in detail the features, advantages and disadvantages of each product model.
Vitamix 5300 vs Vitamix 6300: Pros & Cons
1. Vitamix 6300 Blender
- It has a vented spill-proof lid. It also has a mixer set that allows the user to safely push the ingredients down from the lid while it’s still running. This feature prevents water from spilling out of the blender, maintaining a clean working environment.
- The machine is also pre-programmed with settings to make it easier for those with less experience to use.
- With on-off switch and thermal protection, it’s safe to use both for the user and the environment, especially if it has children.
- The blender is easy to clean using a self-cleaning process or using a sponge.
- Vitamix 6300 is a versatile and powerful mixer for blending smoothies, frozen mixes, bulletproof coffee and also making nut butters.
- It is also used to chop vegetables in vegetable soups and even hummus. In hotels and cafes, professional chefs also use this machine to prepare dough from dry cereal and pizza dough.
- The blender is warranted for 7 years.
- Vitamix 6300 comes with a cooking and serving class DVD moderated by Chef Steve, a spoon and a Savory cookbook, a starter guide with some recipes.
- The Vitamix 6300 handle is comfortable to hold and allows for a firm grip as well.
- This blender with a height of 20.5 inches is limited to many kitchen settings when you store it, especially those with low kitchen cabinets.
- This blender is expensive at a more expensive price than Vitamix 5300.
2. Vitamix 5300 Blender
- The machine has a scrambler to push the ingredients down the bowl when mixing. The mixer is also useful when preparing thick soups, as it requires constant stirring. These promote a clean work environment.
- Unlike other C-series models, this blender does not have its own instructional DVD and cookbook but only contains a starting guide with 70 recipes.
- Just like the Vitamix 6300, the Vitamix 5300 comes with a 7 year warranty.
- It therefore can comfortably sit under most of the kitchen cabinets, yet still has a large capacity to handle a large batch especially for the whole family.
- The blender has a powerful motor making it versatile.
- It has a unique design. It features a blend of two next-generation half-mill and classic half-grinders. The box contains a low profile and next generation while the base engine is the classic C-Series.
- It is easy to clean.
- The machine has a large main pitcher and three other jars of smaller size, which can be used to prepare less dishes.
- It is among the cheapest blender in Vitamix C-Series.
- This blender is quiet compared to the Vitamix 6300 and most other next generation Vitamix blenders.
- The handle of the machine is not made to the side so it is uncomfortable to hold the case. If not held firmly, it may fall.
Details Review of Vitamix 5300 vs Vitamix 6300
The outstanding feature of this comparison Vitamix is the size and design of the carrying case. While both blenders hold and prepare large collections, the Vitamix 5300 has a lower profile with the higher Vitamix 6300.
Although both machines have a capacity of 64 ounces, the Vitamix 5300 is shorter and has a height of 17.25 inches. On the other hand, the Vitamix 6300 has a height of 20.5 inches.
The Vitamix 5300 is 10.1 inches in diameter while the Vitamix 6300 is 13.4 inches wide.
This grinder size varies based on the blender’s height. The Vitamix 5300 low profile has a 4-inch constant fix while the Vitamix 6300 has a 3-inch fix, which is also made of stainless steel.
In most cases, the length oscillation is not an issue as they can both revert your data with immense power.
Both machines are powerful, but have different miniatures. The Vitamix 5300 has 2.2 hp of power while the 6300 has 2.0 hp. This makes the 5300 more powerful.
4. User interface
Looking at user interface and ease of use, the Vitamix 6300 blender outperforms the Vitamix 5300 thanks to three preset settings. The three presets include Smoothie, Hot Soup, and Cold Dessert.
In addition, the Vitamix 6300 has an ON/OFF switch at the bottom and front of the interface making it safer and easier to use. You can turn off the main power when not in use to avoid special spots, you have small children.
Note that the Master Power Toggle lacks the feature in the Vitamix 5300 blender. The distinctive unique feature that enhances the usability of the Vitamix 6300 is the 10-variable speed control button.
If you go through the Vitamix 5300 reviews, you will note that it has the same collision function and ON/OFF switch as the 6300.
Both the Vitamix 5300 and 6300 are self-cleaning. All you have to do is add a little water to the container then add a few drops of detergent. After you add water and soap, you can build the blender on low, combine the speed increments until clean.
You will also catch other Vitamix machines for self-cleaning presets.
Even with Vitamix’s gadgets for their blenders, machines don’t exactly come cheap. However, the Vitamix 5300 is a few dollars cheaper than the Vitamix 6300.
Vitamix, a familiar name in the world of concoctions, gives you your money. Note that their grinders are not exactly cheap, both the Vitamix 5300 and the Vitamix 6300 come with a full 7 year warranty.
Conclusion for Vitamix 5300 vs Vitamix 6300
Both Vitamix 5300 and Vitamix 6300 are very similar in terms of features and pros and cons. Both include a high-powered base, a mixing container with blades, and a wet shaker.
Both also include a long warranty period. You do not have to worry about the engine burning or shortening because they are completely protected by the manufacturer.
You will find that the Vitamix 5300 Blender has a higher capacity blending base and is better designed for tabletop storage. Also, if you’ve been an expert with all that emulsion blending has to offer and intend to use it with every meal, you may find that the 5300 is the perfect fit for you.
However, if you find that you are the newcomer in the context of a premium blender and healthy appeal, you may find that the Vitamix 6300 blender is actually a better fit.