Citrus fruits are among the most nutritional items you can include in your diet. One of the easiest ways to do so is by juicing them. This means that you need the best electric lemon juicers to make the juice you need daily. They will facilitate an effortless and timely experience making juice from the fruit. This post explores the top citrus juicers you can buy and a complementary buying guide.
1. BLACK+DECKER Citrus Juicer
- Auto-reversing juicing cones provide maximum juice extraction
- Adjustable Pulp Control with Pulp Basket - Pulp collects in the removable basket so you can throw it...
- Easy-to-Read Measurement - Markings on the clear juice container makes juicing for recipes easy
- Drip-Free Pour Spout - The container doubles as a pitcher, complete with handle and spout
If you are searching for the best citrus juicer on the market, it's the BLACK+DECKER Citrus Juicer, featuring two cones that will squeeze out all the juice from your fruit. The large cone is just the right size for juicing grapefruit, while the smaller cone is great for fruits like oranges, limes, and lemons.
The pulp control feature is adjustable to let you extract the precise quantities of pulp you want in your juice. Plus, you won't have to worry about the cord staying in the way since this citrus juicer has integrated cord storage that will keep it out of sight.
The juice container is made of strong plastic for optimal durability and is transparent to let you see the yield of the fruit you squeeze, which is quite convenient. The container also has measurements marked on it that are easy to read to eliminate the need to guess the quantities of juice you are making.
This BLACK+DECKER Citrus Juicer comes with a spout, making it easier to pour the juice into a glass or jug without unnecessary spills. Additionally, the removable parts of this kitchen appliance are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and maintenance.
2. Proctor Silex Alex's Lemonade Stand Citrus Juicer Machine
- FIGHTING CHILDHOOD CANCER ONE CUP AT A TIME: One dollar of every purchase goes directly to Alex's...
- QUICKLY MAKE FRESH LEMONADE & OTHER JUICES: Easily make your own lemonade from fresh lemons; Or make...
- JUICE SMALL TO LARGE CITRUS FRUITS : The electric citrus juicer includes 2 nesting reamers for small...
- SERVE A CROWD FROM THE LARGE 34 OZ PITCHER: The take-to-table juicer pitcher holds 34 oz of juice...
- EASILY CONTROL PULP LEVEL: Enjoy the right amount of pulp in your juice by simply sliding the pulp...
Coming in second place is the Alex's Lemonade Stand Machine and Squeezer, which is a great option for extracting juice from citrus fruit like lemons, limes, and grapefruit. It is so versatile that you can also use it to make marinades and salad dressings, making it one of the best citrus juicers on the market.
This citrus juicer has two reamers designed for juicing small and large fruit. Plus, the reverse-reamer function automatically rotates the reamer in both directions to extract as much juice as possible. The large pitcher of this juicer can hold about 34 oz of juice which makes it suitable for serving the juicing needs of your entire family.
The container has measurement markings that you can see without difficulty to keep track of the amount of juice you make as you follow a particular recipe. You can detach the pitcher and use it to serve juice at the table since its's removable from the rest of the machine.
Something else you'll get from this orange juice extractor is pulp control. The settings allow you to determine the amount of pulp you want in your drink using simple dials. Plus, after juicing, the remaining pulp collects in the strainer so that you can discard it or use it in other recipes.
3. Breville Citrus Press Motorized Juicer
- The Breville Citrus Press is a motorized juicer that provides you fresh juice without the effort,...
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL JUICING CONE: The finned juicing cone and fruit dome provides grip and pressure to...
- DUAL SWITCH SAFETY: The juicing handle ensures downward pressure is placed directly onto the fruit...
- DRIP STOP JUICE SPOUT: The citrus juicers convenient and innovative drip stop system holds juice...
- MAGNETIC FRUIT DOME: The juicers magnetic dome is easy to remove and replace for cleaning
The Breville Motorized Juicer comes in third among the best electric citrus juicers you can buy. It features a one-hand operation to let you extract fresh juice from citrus fruit quite effortlessly. The juicing cone is designed to fit both small and large fruit without hassle.
The fruit dome will exert enough pressure to derive all the juice from your limes and lemons in minimal time. The handle will maintain maximum pressure on the fruit, and the safety switch will keep the cone from spinning until you lower the arm. As such, the Breville Citrus Press is an efficient machine for meeting your juicing needs.
This citrus juicer features a compact design that makes it easy to store in your kitchen even without much space. You can enjoy an easy time cleaning this Breville juicer since the cone, container, dome, and filter are all dishwasher safe.
4. Vinci Hands-Free Electric Citrus Juicer
- Easy to Use & Clean - First of its kind! Simple 1-button automated press operation. Much easier to...
- BPA-Free Tritan Plastic Juicer Bowl - Juice reservoir holds up to 12 ounces
- Make Your Own Fresh Juice - Organic juice contains more vitamins and minerals with less added sugar
- Works with Nearly All Citrus Fruits - Lemons, limes, oranges, grapefruits, and other organic citrus...
- Includes 2 Pulp Filters - Low and high interchangeable pulp filters
If you are looking for an efficient model, the Vinci Hands-Free electric citrus juicer is the product you are looking for. It automatically detects the thickness of the rind to extract the right amount of juice from the fruit without squeezing the peel. This ensures that the juice you get will taste better and will be free from any bitterness.
If you thought that your manual juicer was fast, think again; with this electric juicer, you'll be done with your juicing tasks in a matter of seconds. Whether your fruits are large or small, this machine has a powerful motor that will easily extract the juice to give you quick results.
The components of this electric citrus juicer are removable, which means that you can disassemble it for proper maintenance. Additionally, the detachable parts are compatible with your dishwasher, which means that cleaning them is a no-brainer.
The two pulp filters that come with this product will help you control the amount of pulp that goes into your juice. One of them is designed for high pulp content, while the other is meant for low pulp quantities. The 12 ounce capacity of this juicer is enough for holding enough juice for more than one person.
5. Eurolux Electric Citrus Juicer
- NO EXTRA PIECE TO STORAGE 1-size-fits-all juicing cone provides maximum juice extraction
- FILTER Integrated Filter captures pits for richer and cleaner juice extraction
- EASY PRESS rubber handle press with soft grip - stop and reducing pressure on the hand
- SUCTION CUPS prevents table surface marring and ensure secure base setting
- USAGE IS EASY The automatic on/off function makes juicing easy - simply press the handle down to...
Lastly, we have the Eurolux Electric citrus juicer, which requires no skill or expertise to operate. The stainless steel locking spout on this product keeps the juice in without any chances of spillage. When you want to pour a glass, you only need to slide the spout down. This prevents unnecessary spills, which helps maintain a cleaner kitchen as you handle your juicing tasks.
Operating an electric juicer has never been easier. This machine only requires you to plug it in and press the handle to start making your juice. Washing a juicer by hand is hectic and time-consuming, which is why Eurolux has made the detachable parts dishwasher safe. This will give you an easy time cleaning this electric citrus juicer.
Underneath the base of this item, you'll notice several suction cups. These are placed there to prevent this lemon juicer from marring your surface or moving about during operation. This makes the Eurolux juicer a stable and safe option.
Factors to C Consider When Buying the Best Outdoor TV Antennas
1. Types of Citrus Juicers
There are three primary forms the best citrus juicers will take; squeezers, electric, and manual types.
A squeezer is a portable and compact product that uses a lever for squeezing the juice from an orange, lime, or lemon. These electric juicers are easy to use, but they could challenge people with dexterity issues.
They normally feature an integrated strainer for separating the juice from the seeds and pulp. However, the pulp may easily end up in the juice, making it necessary to have a mesh strainer. They easily disassemble and are easy to clean.
- Manual Citrus Juicers
A manual juicer could be designed for homemade use or professional use. The household types are made with a reamer that extracts the juice from citrus fruit. They offer some leverage for hand use but can only produce a little juice at a time.
The professional manual juicer functions like a combined lever and reamer to produce more juice with less effort. They are the ones we typically find in lemonade stands since they don't need electricity to power them. They are not hard to clean since they can go to the sink for standard washing. Additionally, they don't produce any noise, which makes them great for the job.
- Electric Citrus Juicers
The electric types work just like manual types do but rely on electricity to run. They are more efficient and effective at deriving juices from fruit. Unfortunately, these models aren't portable and tend to be louder than other types of citrus juicers. Plus, they have many features that make them hold a higher price.
2. Dishwasher Safe Components
You will need to consider the ease of cleaning your citrus juicer. This is because most juicers have multiple parts, which all need cleaning after use. This is why you should go for a model that is easy to assemble and disassemble.
Additionally, the components should be dishwasher safe so that you can clean them hands-free after use. You wouldn't want to hand wash every part of your citrus juicer piece by piece. That is why it is crucial to get a dishwasher-friendly model.
3. Amount of Juice
Another issue to think about before selecting one of the best citrus juicers is the amount of juice you're planning to make every so often. If you are planning to squeeze enough juice to satisfy a large family, you'll want a model that can work fast and hold a lot of juice.
On the other hand, if you want to meet your personal juicing needs and don't need a large amount of juice, you should go for a smaller model. This will ensure you spend your money on a model that meets your requirements at an affordable price.
Your budget is another essential consideration to make. The best citrus juicers come at various prices depending on the number of features and accessories they provide. After determining the quantity you need for making the juice you want, you should look for a model with an ideal price range.
The high-budget citrus juicers are mostly the electric types, while the manual ones are the most affordable. Nevertheless, price isn't necessarily a guarantee of quality since some units carry a low price but can efficiently juice your oranges and limes.
5. Noise Level
If noise is something that you find irritating or distracting, you'll want to go for a manual lemon juicer. This is because they don't have a motor and hence operate silently. Unfortunately, the manual models are quite tedious to operate since you have to run them by hand.
Fortunately, there are some relatively noise-free options among electric citrus juicers. These units might be slightly more expensive than standard electric juicers but work just as smoothly. If you can afford a silent electric unit, you'll get peace of mind and a way to meet your nutritional needs.
6. Storage Space
The size of your citrus juicer also matters. This is because you don't want a unit that requires too much space on your countertop or cabinets. As such, you should opt for a citrus juicer that can make the amount of juice you need while needing minimal storage space.
Some models have a compact design for easy storing, while others have an inbuilt cord compartment for keeping the power cord out of sight. This makes it easier to have a citrus juicer around and within reach. Ensure the juicer you choose will fit into your kitchen without too much hassle.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best electric citrus juicer on the market?
The BLACK+DECKER Citrus Juicer is the overall best citrus juicer you can buy.
2. How do you juice a lemon with an electric juicer?
First, plug the machine in and turn it on. Then, place the lemon or orange in the reamer, close the top and run the juicer.
3. Is a citrus juicer worth it?
Yes, it is totally worth it since it makes it easier to get the juice from citrus fruit in an efficient and time-sensitive way.