- Grinds & Brews up to 16 oz. at a time
- Blade grinder automatically grinds whole beans and dispenses ground coffee directly into filter...
- Simple controls are as easy as 1, 2, 3 - add beans, add water, press "Grind & Brew" button
- Grind-off feature allows you to use pre-ground coffee
- Removable drip tray accommodates travel mug, kindly refer the user manual given below for...
For most coffee lovers, coffee in the morning is a ritual that helps kickstart the day. Coffee helps to boost your energy levels and mood. In addition, it helps a coffee drinker stay alert and focused on the task at hand, which is great for your productivity goals.
You will often find it convenient to grab a cup of coffee from your local coffee house. This could be after your morning run or on your way to work. Unfortunately, this could be expensive in the long run, especially when saving up for a particular goal.
Suppose you work from home or need your freshly brewed cup of coffee first thing in the morning. Of course, having a coffee machine will make more sense to you. However, it becomes difficult to choose a coffee maker that will make a gourmet-quality java cup of coffee at home.
The Cuisinart single cup grind and brew is a favorite of many coffee lovers, and for a good reason. You might be asking yourself if a single-cup grind and brew coffeemaker is better than 10 or 12 cups automatic drip coffee makers. Let's first look at why you need this coffee maker, then explore key features that make the Cuisinart grind and brew unique and worth the investment.
Why Do You Need A Single Cup Coffee Maker?
- A single cup grind and brew coffeemaker allows you to have a bean to cup experience without brewing a whole pot. This is convenient if you like to have your coffee on the go since you can remove the drip tray and place your travel coffee mug instead.
- If you are a busy commuter with a tight schedule, making a queue at the coffee house for that one cup of coffee is time-consuming. You will be better off making your delicious cup at home before work or on the go.
- If you live alone, brewing a whole pot that will get poured after sitting in the carafe all day is wastage. A grind and brew coffeemaker, like the one from Cuisinart, would be better for you. It allows you to make only the amount you need. In addition, if you need another cup to beat the afternoon slump, the process of making it is relatively easy.
- Another benefit of a single-cup coffee maker comes in if you live in a home with more tea lovers than coffee lovers. It would be best if you didn't have to sacrifice your coffee intake. Instead, having a single cup will be convenient for making the exact amount of coffee needed.
- Living in a small apartment means you do not have all the counter space to put your kitchen appliances. Rather than getting rid of valuable appliances, downsizing them is a better option. For example, a single grind brew coffee maker takes up less space than a full-on coffee machine.
What Are the Features of the Cuisinart Grind and Brew Single Cup Coffee Maker?
The Cuisinart single cup grind and brew coffeemaker has a sleek stainless steel design. It has a small compact size, making it easy to place on the countertop without taking up too much space. In addition, it is lightweight so that you can move it from the counter to a cabinet for storage quickly.
To enjoy a deliciously fresh cup of energy boost, the Cuisinart grind and brew coffeemaker is equipped with a hooper that accommodates up to 6 scoops of beans. If you have run out of whole beans, you can use pre-ground coffee. In addition, there is a water tank that holds 16 ounces or 473ml of water, enough to brew one coffee cup.
A stainless steel canonical gold mesh filter is present. It helps to give a smooth, ground-free java cup. In addition, there is a drip tray that catches coffee or any liquid that drips outside the cup. Unfortunately, the tray is relatively small, so you will have to empty it daily.
2. Grind and Brew
Only a coffee drinker can distinguish between coffee made from fresh beans and a cup made from pre-ground coffee. The Cuisinart single cup grind brew maker is a versatile little machine that automatically grinds whole beans to make a perfect cup. In addition, you can use your favorite pre-ground coffee to brew a tasty cup.
3. Simple Controls
The hassle of reading pages of a user manual takes the fun out of using a kitchen appliance. Fortunately, the Cuisinart single cup grind brew machine has simple controls that involve only two buttons. The first is a grind and brew button that grinds, brews and dispenses ground coffee directly into your cup or travel mug.
The second control is a button grind-off feature button. This is for when you have run out of your favorite coffee beans but still want to enjoy a great cup made of grounded coffee. However, it is important to note that this Cuisinart grind brew coffee maker is for a regular drip-only coffee drinker. If you prefer a cappuccino or espresso, this machine is not for you.
The Cuisinart DGB grind brew machine has a lot of perks to offer. Brewing a whole pot only to enjoy one cup leads to coffee wastage. Not only do you save time when making a single perfect cup, but you also get to enjoy a quick cup of barrister quality coffee. You also get to enjoy your coffee on the go by replacing the tray with your travel mug.
5. Ease of Cleaning
Cleaning your Cuisinart DGB is as easy as preparing a cup. You need to remove the grinder and the canonical filter basket and wipe them down. All the removable parts like the tray, water tank and grounds drawer are dishwasher safe. Overall, the Cuisinart grind brew coffeemaker is easy to clean, considering that you have to repeat this process after every brew.
How to Use the Cuisinart Grind and Brew Coffee Maker
Making coffee with the Cuisinart coffeemaker is easy and fun. Below is a brew overview process using the grind and brew coffeemaker.
- Lift the coffee lid and add beans into the hopper. 1 scoop of whole beans is equivalent to 4 ounces of water for excellent coffee strength.
- Fill the water tank with sixteen ounces of water.
- Place your coffee cup under the spout.
- Press the built-in grinder start button.
You do not have to go to a coffee house to have a bean to cup coffee experience. With the Cuisinart DGB-1 Grind and Brew coffee maker, you can enjoy a java-quality coffee at home. In addition, you get to make only the amount of fresh coffee you need. We hope that this comprehensive review helps you make an informed purchase to reap the full benefits of the Cuisinart DGB single cup coffee maker.
Image Source: bbcgoodfood.com