All coffee lovers know that a coffee maker makes life easier. Firstly, it takes very little space because it is a compact machine, and secondly, some models can fit under your kitchen cabinet. A coffee maker that you can stash under the cabinet after brewing your morning cup of coffee is ideal. Furthermore, an under cabinet coffee maker saves on counter space.
What Is An Under Cabinet Coffee Maker?
An under cabinet coffee maker is a kitchen appliance that brews coffee from ground coffee beans. It is also small enough to fit under a cabinet. A coffee maker usually consists of a water tank, glass carafe or hot pot, a hot plate and a filter basket. An undercabinet coffee maker doesn't have many requirements, and you can basically have freshly brewed coffee anytime you feel like it.
Additionally, once you switch on your under cabinet coffee maker, all you have to do is wait a few minutes. In fact, most cabinet coffee makers are equipped with a timer that automatically turns off when your coffee is ready. Furthermore, if your coffee beans are subjected to more heat than necessary, you will get a bitter flavor in your coffee.
As technology advances, we have stopped using old methods of brewing coffee and found new and better methods. An under cabinet coffee maker makes an easy job of brewing coffee. Installing this type of coffee maker is a simple plug and go situation, and it fits under a cabinet. Therefore, you will have an extensive range of coffee makers to select from.
Why Own an Under Cabinet Coffee Maker?
An ideal coffee maker is one that doesn't take up much counter space, is a mountable coffee maker, and makes decent coffee. The best coffee maker also offers ease of use. Other key features also play a significant role in functionality. For example, a key feature such as brewing capacity is crucial if you intend to brew large amounts of coffee.
Here are the top 5 coffee makers with different but unique features. W have compiled the list for you.
Best Under Cabinet Coffee Makers
1) BLACK+DECKER Brew 'n Go Coffeemaker
- Permanent Grounds Filter - No need to buy wasteful paper filters, the mesh metal filter works with...
- Automatic Shutoff - The coffeemaker turns off immediately after brewing, giving you peace of mind as...
- Travel Mug Included - The 15-oz. travel mug is perfect for taking your daily cup of joe on the run,...
- Space-Saving Design - The compact design is perfect for small kitchens, apartments, and dorm rooms
- Note: Cup equals approximately 5 oz. (varies by brewing technique)
This Black and Decker coffee machine is one of the single-serve coffee makers. It is perfect if you are always on the go because it comes with a free travel mug. Additionally, it is also an under cabinet coffee maker and allows you to save space because it is a compact coffee maker. With a permanent coffee filter, you don't have to buy replacements.
The one-touch operation feature on this regular coffee machine makes you one cup of your morning coffee. In addition, the automatic shutoff feature shuts the coffee maker down so that you don't have to ingest bitter coffee. You can also have some rest of mind with the automatic shutdown feature. Furthermore, its compact design ensures storage is not a problem.
This coffee maker brews coffee directly into your travel mug for convenience. It is also a space saver coffee maker. Additionally, it is an easily mountable coffee maker and stores well under a cabinet. Furthermore, it is easy to clean. The disposable mug is easy to clean, and the rest of the machine can easily be wiped down.
2) Keurig K-Mini Plus Coffee Maker
- Included in the box: Keurig K-mini plus single serve coffee maker with pod storage unit that fits in...
- Fast & fresh brewed: Coffee made in minutes
- Pod storage: Holds 9 K-cup pods and fits in your brewer for ultimate portability and saves counter...
- Cord storage: For easy transport and tidy countertops
- Travel mug friendly: Removable drip tray accommodates travel mugs upto 7.0 inches tall and holds a...
This mini coffee maker is not only compact, but it also makes good coffee. The brewing process is easy and stress-free because it holds nine k-cup pods. So there is literally no hassle when it comes to having a coffee mug. Just one machine can brew coffee into a ready-to-go mug. Additionally, this counter coffee maker saves on space and is perfect for regular or bold brewing.
Most space-saving coffee makers are usually compact, which leaves almost no space for extra features. However, this coffee maker has very convenient pod storage. Furthermore, the brewing process is made easier because the removable water reservoir ensures each cup of coffee is fresh. Furthermore, the removable drip tray makes it resistant to mess.
The drip tray makes it easier for this coffee maker to accommodate taller travel mugs or a tall cup of coffee. After brewing your cup of coffee, the auto-off feature shuts off this under cabinet coffee maker after 90 seconds. This feature ensures you don't have to worry about any potential fire hazards, and it is easily portable.
3) Hamilton Beach Scoop Coffee Maker
- Brew your own ground coffee with single-serve scoop filter.
- Fast brewing: Brew an 8-ounce cup in less than 90 seconds and a 14-ounce travel mug in under 2.5...
- Flexible: Uses a mesh scoop filter so it can be brewed with your choice of coffee grounds.
- Custom cup: Brews a single-serve cup to your liking with regular (automatic drip) and bold options.
- Durable: Designed with durable, easy-to-clean stainless steel to ensure longevity. Built-in stand...
This super convenient coffee maker is one of the best under cabinet coffee makers. It produces little to no waste because it doesn't require any pods or paper filters. Furthermore, this mountable coffee maker is also fast, and you have the choice to select between a regular brew or a potent brew. This one-cup coffee maker is also mountable on your kitchen counter.
The best part about some compact coffee makers is the mesh filter doubles up into a scoop. The same applies to this coffee maker. Furthermore, you don't have to measure the amount of coffee grinds because the mesh filter is also a scoop. Finally, it has a durable construction because it is made with stainless steel, hence resistant to rust as well.
The removable components of this coffee maker are easy to clean and are usually dishwasher safe. Additionally, this cabinet coffee maker will help you in saving space because it takes up less space on a kitchen counter. Finally, the stand is adjustable so that you can fit any size cup in the brewer and brew your favorite morning coffee.
4) OXO Coffee Maker
- Gold-standard coffee certified by the Specialty Coffee Association (SCA). Brew by the cup or the...
- Single-serve capability with optional brew basket accessory included optimizes flavor
- Better Brew precision controls water temperature and brew cycles; meeting the Specialty Coffee...
- Rainmaker shower head evenly distributes water over grounds
- Double-wall, vacuum-insulated thermal carafe with brew-through, pour-through carafe lid
This is one of the best cabinet coffee makers. It is amazingly compact and has an integrated single-serve option. Furthermore, it also comes with a carafe that is built to last and has vacuum insulation to keep your coffee hot for very long. Additionally, it also optimizes the water temperature, so your coffee is hot enough to drink.
The rainmaker showerhead feature distributes water evenly across the coffee grounds to give you a delicious taste. The optional brew basket optimizes the taste of every cup of coffee you have. Furthermore, the well cover is removable and allows you to elevate shorter mugs or make enough room for taller mugs.
Additionally, it is one of the well-made cabinet coffee makers that has a cleaning mode. Its self-cleaning feature ensures you have a fresh cup of coffee every time you brew a cup of coffee. It is also among the best under cabinet coffee maker that takes up less space on your kitchen counter and is super easy to store.
5) CHULUX Coffee Maker Machine
- 【SINGLE CUP COFFEE BREWER-12OZ】CHULUX personal coffee maker fits 1.0 and 2.0 pod coffee capsules...
- 【ONE BUTTON ON/OFF OPERATION】800W heating element with fast brewing system.Our brewer with blue...
- 【LIGHTWEIGHT + TRAVEL SIZE】The compact design takes up less space and make this mini brewer easy...
- 【BUILT-IN RESERVOIR + DETACHABLE DRIP TRAY】The water amount you pour equal to coffee amount that...
- 【FOOD-APPROVED MATERIAL + EASY TO CLEAN】BPA-free material for water tank and piercing...
This is one of the best cabinet coffee makers. With only one cup serving, it is a hassle-free coffee maker with a functional detachable drip tray. You can also fit larger mugs under the coffee maker when you remove the drip tray. If you have a shorter mug, you can elevate it to avoid splashing or spillage. Additionally, this counter coffee maker also has a removable filter basket.
This coffee machine is super portable and versatile. This means you can place it everywhere, even in your office, when you travel and other places. Its filter basket filters any particles from the water to give you the best quality of coffee. Not only does this one-cup coffee maker save space, but it is also perfect for any coffee drinker who is often on the go.
After brewing your cup of coffee, the auto-shutoff feature turns the coffee maker off. In addition, the exterior of the coffee maker remains cool even when it is used multiple times. It is the perfect coffee machine if you have limited counter space because it is also one of the best cabinet coffee makers. It stores easily under a cabinet.
Factors To Examine When Buying An Under Cabinet Coffee Maker
When you decide to get one of the under cabinet coffee makers, there are a few things you should consider. Most of the time, small coffee makers have all the right qualities. However, not all of the time. Additionally, these coffee makers are great at space-saving and can make a big difference to your breakfast station. Here are some things to consider:
Most coffee makers are usually made from either stainless steel or plastic. One of the key features of a stainless steel coffee maker is durability. Stainless steel is tough and doesn't rust or dent easily. Furthermore, it lasts longer compared to other materials. Plastic, on the other hand, is also a good choice. It is easy to clean and offers durability as well.
Generally speaking, both materials are both super hygienic and require little to no maintenance. Additionally, they also conduct heat well, which is essential to brewing coffee. They give the coffee a natural taste and provide multiple brewing options when making coffee. They are also built well and have a stylish design.
If you are looking for an under the cabinet coffee machine, then chances are you want to save on counter space. A compact coffee maker will fit in any tiny space without a problem. Additionally, the volume of how much coffee you can brew can be determined by the water tank. The water reservoir directly indicates the capacity of your coffee brewing machine.
The volume of the water reservoir tells you the capacity of your coffee maker but doesn't tell you how big the coffee maker is. Since space is an issue for most people, you should make sure you select a small size model. This will save you unnecessary stress and hassle. Additionally, the size of the glass carafe only informs capacity; it doesn't inform the size.
c) Key Features
By key features, we mean the type of brewing options and intelligent controls. There are usually programmable features in coffee machines. Since then, there are also intelligent coffee makers. For example, some coffee makers will brew your coffee on a set timer before you wake up. They will also have the coffee hot on a warming plate and ready to drink when you wake up.
Some coffee makers have wireless connectivity options and can start and stop with features like brew pause. Furthermore, others have a backlit LCD display or even a digital display to inform you when the coffee is ready. Finally, some have activated voice commands. With additional features each year, selecting one with features to suit your preference is critical.
Why Should I Own A Small Coffee Maker?
- Save space: You can permanently save on valuable space, especially if you live in a small space. For example, compact coffee makers are easy to store and don't require much space.
- Automated features: Most under cabinet coffee makers have programmable features that make your life easier.
- Easy to use: Compact coffee machines are usually effortless to use because they don't have many unnecessary functions.
- Compact design: You don't have to go through the hassle of connecting cables to get your coffee maker to work because you can operate smaller models from your cabinet.
- Easy to install: Most compact coffee makers have an auto-shutdown feature and are easy to install. They don't need much to function.
For increased convenience, you need a compact coffee maker that will undoubtedly change your life. Furthermore, living in a small space should not prevent you from enjoying a cup of delicious coffee every morning.
The best under cabinet coffee maker should have the best specifications and also be affordable. We have summarized the top 5 for you.