Time is money, and sometimes you need to prepare a healthy meal faster. A food processor helps you chop, grind or blend vegetables, herbs, fruits, nuts, and cheeses without having to chop or get your hands greasy. The best small food processor should make your work more enjoyable and efficient. Any space in your kitchen is real estate, and other appliances have to be fit in the kitchen. Therefore, you ought to make good use of any space within your kitchen.
Best Mini Food Processors
1. Hamilton Beach Food Processor
- Bowl scraper attachment: Special attachment scrapes the sides of the bowl to keep ingredients close...
- 10 cup capacity: The generous 10 cup bowl can handle large volumes of foods without having to stop...
- Large feed chute: Can fit large foods like a whole block of cheese for quick, easy processing and...
- Versatility of a food processor, food chopper and vegetable chopper: Reversible stainless steel disc...
- 2 speeds plus pulse and 450 watts of power: Food processor's low and high speeds plus pulse gives...
Hamilton beach saves you the time you would use chopping vegetables and cutting all your ingredients to prepare them for use in a food processor because it can accommodate both large and small ingredients. You will, therefore, not need to precut any ingredients before putting them in your mini processor. Hamilton Beach has a bowl scrapper attachment that scrapes the insides of the bowl, keeping all the foodstuff close by for even chopping. The food processor will keep ingredients close to the blades, saving you the time you would use to take off the lid and use a spatula when chopping or pureeing.
The mini food processor has a 10 cup capacity bowl that can handle large volumes of food without stopping to empty the bowl each time. The food processor is versatile as it has reversible stainless steel, sharp blade, and disc for slicing, shredding, mixing, and pureeing. You can fit a whole block of cheese to add more time to do other things.
The small food processor has two speeds plus pulse, which gives you the control you need when preparing different recipes. You can achieve a slow and fast speed for your convenience. The processor uses 450 Watts of power to drive the S-blades for even and efficient results. The food processor is BPA-free and therefore safe for use in your kitchen. There won't need to worry about washing the processor as it is dishwasher safe. The small and beautifully compact design will save you space on your countertop, leaving space for other appliances.
2. Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Food Processor
- 250-watt food processor with 3-cup plastic work bowl
- Chops and grinds with patented reversible stainless-steel blade
- Simple push-button control panel; durable, yet lightweight plastic body. LWH (in inches) : 5.00 x...
- Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid for quick cleanup; spatula included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards.Wipe the motor base clean with a damp sponge or...
Cuisinart prep plus helps you grind the hardest cheese to save you time with the special auto-reverse smart blade. The food processor has removable parts which are dishwasher safe and easy to clean and reassemble, making it safe for fresh daily healthy meals. The processor packs a 24-ounce work bowl with a 3 cup capacity and a 250 Watt food processor.
Cuisinart has both a sharp blade and blunt blade sides made of stainless steel suitable for different ingredients and recipes. The mini food processor has touchpad controls that are easy to use and clean. The processor has a lightweight, durable plastic body with a small footprint to save space on the kitchen counter. Cuisinart mini food processors have smart auto reversible blades making the processor versatile and suitable for soft and hard foods.
3. Kitchen Aid 3.5 Cup Food Chopper
- 3.5 Cup bowl with locking blade, handle and pour spout for easy serving. Dishwasher-safe.
- Simplify sauces & dressings with drizzle basin, to easily incorporate liquid ingredients
- Precise control with 2 speeds and pulse operation for coarse or fine results
- Compact, lightweight and the perfect size for every day use in the kitchen
- Simple cord wrap and compact design for easy storage
Kitchenaid is a kind kitchen appliance as they solve the problem that most food processors have; liquid ingredients. The processor has a drizzle basin that collects sauces and dressings, ensuring no food is wasted, and the counter stays neat and presentable. The mini food processors are lightweight and have pulse operations for fine or coarse results.
You can puree, chop, and mix every day using the mini food processor because of its stainless steel locking blade with two speeds and pulse operation. The mini food processor has a 3.5 cup capacity work bowl that is easy to clean and dishwasher-friendly. Kitchenaid has a handle and pours spout, which makes serving the food easy and mess-free. The food processor has a simple cord wrap and a small footprint which saves you some counter space. Kitchenaid has a compact design that will not crowd your storage space.
4. Ninja Food Chopper Express Food Processor
- 200 watt power pod.
- Effortlessly mince, chop, grind and blend a variety of ingredients for easy meal preparation or...
- Perfect for garlic, onion, zest, spices, herbs, cheese, bacon crumbles, nut chopping, chocolate,...
- Capacity: 16 ounces
- Ergonomic designed power head is easy to handle
Ninja food is a 200-watt power pod that will chop and grinds your ingredients to an even consistency. The food processor bowl is well suited to grind garlic, spices, zest, onions, bacon crumbles, chocolates, dressings, sauces, and nut chopping. The mini food processor has ergonomically designed powerheads that drive sharp blades to chop food ingredients evenly for your use.
Ninja has a 4-blade set with large chrome pulsing button for consistent results and ultimate control. The food chopper is dishwasher friendly and can be used on a day-to-day basis. The mini food processor can perform many tasks, including mincing, dicing, chopping, slicing, blending, and pureeing. A no-slip base makes the unit safe to work with on any countertop build material. The mini food processor has a splash guard, preventing spillage during food prep, keeping your counter spaces neat and dry. The mini food processor has a storage bowl lid to keep your food fresh and safe for use a good while after preparing, making it very useful for making food for a kid who might be away or asleep while you prepare food.
5. Proctor Silex Vegetable Chopper
- PERFECT SIZE FOR EVERYDAY USE: The small 1.5 cup capacity of this food chopper makes it the perfect...
- EFFICIENTLY CHOP, PUREE & EMULSIFY: This little machine is ideal as a vegetable chopper but does...
- CUSTOMIZE FOOD TEXTURE: Whether you want a smooth vegetable puree or chunky bits of onion and...
- EASY TO CLEAN: The bowl, lid and removable blades are all dishwasher safe
- SAVES SPACE IN THE KITCHEN: The food chopper is small enough to leave out on the countertop or...
Proctor Silex has the perfect size for everyday use with a 1.5 cup capacity perfect for everyday taxes. Food texture is easy to customize using the machine as it can let you get small even vegetable chops or chunky onion bits. The simple pulse control speed lets you control the results you want to achieve at the end of every food prep.
The lid, bowl, and removable blades are easy to clean and are all dishwasher safe. Proctor will save you space in the kitchen with its small footprint, ensuring you have room on your counter to work on other appliances. The blades are made of stainless steel, which can cut through any ingredients, including carrots and nuts.
Factors to Consider Before Purchasing a Food Processor
a) Bowl Capacity
It would be best if you bought a food processor that will fit the needs of everyone in your house. If you have a family, you can get a 5 cup capacity processor, and if you are alone, 3 cups and below should be okay to buy.
Food processor is a kitchen appliance that you may end up using daily in the long run. The best mini food processor will use Wattage ranging between 200 and 700. The kitchen appliances, however, do not consume too much power when running.
A food processor has different functions. Different blades will come in handy to ensure that all types of ingredients are catered for and processed with ease. The best food processor should have reversible blades with both sharp and blunt sides for different functions.
d) Warranties and Reviews
Before buying any product, check out the online reviews and see what users have to say about the product. A good product will have good press and vice versa. Look out for food processors that leak to avoid making a mess every time you prepare food. Good products have warranties that prove their credibility.
e) Removable Parts
The best mini food processor will have removable cups, feed tubes, lid, bowl, and blades. The parts need to come off for washing and cleaning and should be dishwasher friendly.
f) Build Quality
The machine needs to be strong and have a compact body for safe storage and durability. Blades that are made using stainless steel are durable and will cut through the hardest of foods in a short period and with high efficiency. The food processing machine needs to occupy a very small amount of area on the countertop. Since you will be working with natural foods, keep in mind that the countertop might end up being wet. Look for a processor with a base that will not slide, creating a mess.
You need to control the speed of the blade and the type of consistency you need on your food. Make sure you go through the user manual for safe handling of the machine.