Blenders are helpful kitchen tools that everyone needs in their kitchen. But not everyone has enough kitchen storage space or needs a full-size, high-powered blender. And most significantly, if you only need to blend small amounts, you may need the best single-serve blender designed explicitly for that since not all blenders work well with that single smoothie.
If you are space-conscious, you may not like the look of large kitchen appliances filling up that tabletop. In this case, a smaller-sized personal blender is the best choice for you since it won't take up much space on your kitchen countertop.
Personal blenders are specifically designed to blend a single smoothy and shake serving. The compact size and specialty containers they come in are perfect for the on-the-go type of people who want to whip up morning smoothies quickly, protein shakes, or dips and then be on their way. Due to their compact size, they can be taken on the go in that same specialty jar you used to blend.
Like full-sized blenders, they're powerful enough to pulse or puree small-sized batches of sauces, dips, and batters. A personal blender is also an excellent fit for those who live alone and don't prepare icy cocktails very often.
A personal single-serve blender is a must-have kitchen device for creating a portable, nutrient-packed smoothy. It comes in handy if you have a busy lifestyle or have kids, or even while you're traveling. With portability, power, design, use, and price in mind, you need to pick from the best personal blenders in the market suitably.
The Best Personal Blenders for You
1. Nutri-Ninja Fit Personal Blender
- 700-watt power pod with Pulse Technology. Cord length : 36 Inches
- Nutrient & Vitamin Extraction extracts hidden nutrition from whole fruits and veggies
- Frozen blending - crush through ice and frozen fruit for cold drinks and smoothies
- 2 16-oz. Nutri Ninja cups, 2 Sip & Seal lids & 30-recipe inspiration guide
- Dishwasher safe
The Nutri-Ninja Fit Personal Blender is SharkNinja’s most basic model in the Nutri-Ninja line. However, this single-serve personal blender has ultimately earned its place as one of the most favourite single-serve personal blenders.
It comes in a sleek black-and-silver base with an impressive 700-watt motor for incredible speed and a relatively low noise level. This is the best personal blender for anyone who loves to regularly whip up fruit smoothies, shakes, soup dips, or whip up salad dressings.
It's small but powerful enough to break down whole fruits, nuts, seeds, and leafy greens. Using the Ninja Pulse Technology, you can indulge in some frozen blending. You can crush through frozen fruit and ice cubes for cold drinks and smoothies. As a precaution to prevent the motor from burning out, you will need to push down the blending cup lightly and then blast away through the ice and frozen fruits for this function. It's so fast you won't even notice it.
Unlike other personal blenders, the Ninja Fit comes with two Nutri-Ninja sip cups with tight seal travel lids that act as great travel cups and fit in most car cup holders. Also included in the package is an inspirational recipe book. Its compact and slim design makes it easy to store away.
The Ninja blender is durable and has been known to last longer than many of its contenders. This multi-purpose personal blender is a must-have kitchen gadget if you're looking for a portable blender that's powerful in equal measure.
2. Magic Bullet Single-serve Blender
- 11 piece blender set: Includes blender, additional blender cups, blades, recipe book & more
- The magic bullet chops, mixes, blends, whips, grinds and more. Cups are made out of high-impact...
- Effortlessly create your favorite meals and snacks like smoothies, omelets, sauces and dips. 250...
- Included recipe book gets you started making quick, easy, and delicious dishes from appetizers to...
If you are a silky smoothie junkie and hunting for a personal blender that will do right by you daily, the Magic bullet is your best bet. This classic single-serve blender is simple, fast, and is quite portable. It was specifically designed with busy users in mind.
The Magic Bullet blender comes with a 250-watt motor strong enough to handle frozen fruit and other smoothie ingredients. Users are advised to add an appropriate amount of liquid in the blending container for the best results.
Its blending cup comes in a cylindrical shape with no crevices, making it easy to clean. Unlike other personal blenders, the Magic Bullet can be turned on with such little pressure and remain on without being held down. The locking feature allows for hands-free blending, which comes as an appealing convenience for the functionality, price, and wattage.
It comes in an 11-piece set. These are enough pieces that can be used to blend more than just smoothies. It can be used to grind nuts, coffee beans, and spices. The chopping cup can be used to chop some chunky salsas and make a great salad dressing. What's more, you can blend or chop in 10 seconds or less.
The package includes a 10-second recipe book for the best smoothies, dips, soups, and sauces. Which also includes three different blender cups, reusable seal lids, and a great flip-top travel lid. For easy cleaning, detach the removable parts since they are top-rack dishwasher safe.
3. Nutri Ninja Pro Compact Personal Blender
- 900 watts of professional power breaks down fruits and vegetables for nutritious juices and...
- The Nutri Ninja: Pro provides you with powerful nutrient & vitamin extraction performance to extract...
- Twist on the spout lids and take your drinks with you for easy on the go sipping
- Manually pulse to easily crush ice, seeds, skins, stems and frozen ingredients for a smooth, even...
- All parts are BPA free and dishwasher safe
A lightweight, large, streamlined, powerful blender that accommodates 24 ounces instead of the regular 16 ounces of content that other personal blenders hold.
With a 900-watt motor, it has a powerful motor with stainless-steel blades that can easily blend frozen fruit, crush ice, pulverise fruits and vegetables. With this power level, slushie iced tea and lemonade are not an impossible mirage on hot days. Alternatively, you can do a silky smoothie drink, make hummus, pudding, salsa, and chop vegetables.
The Nutri-Ninja Pro blending machine weighs only six pounds and is incredibly easy to use. In the package an 18- and 24-ounce blending cups/ travel cups come with seal lids.
The machine parts are conveniently made of BPA-free plastic that is also dishwasher-safe plastic. It also comes with a 75-recipe book. The Nutri-Ninja Pro has an impressive lifetime warranty.
4. NutriBullet Pro Single-serve Blender
- With 900 watts of power, the Pro is faster and stronger than the original, but just as simple to...
- Optimized 900-watt motor and refined nutrient extraction blades blend The toughest whole foods into...
- Included: (1) 900W motor base, (1) Extractor blade, (2) 32 oz. Cup, (2) to-go lid, (2) lip ring, (2)...
- Powerful stainless steel Extractor blades use Cyclonic action to break down tough ingredients....
- Hassle-free cleaning - simply twist off the blade, rinse with soap and water, and put the cups in...
The NutriBullet Pro High-speed Blender comes highly recommended in the premium category. It has a powerful 900-watt motor and a blending cup capacity of 32 ounces, which is quite an upgrade compared to the others.
This is an excellent capacity whether you’re making a smoothie for yourself or enough to share with family members. To start it, you need to place the blending cup on the motor base and twist it to lock it.
It's pretty fast in making a smoothie, and the texture is incomparably smooth. Unlike other blenders that keep o shifting, and you need to hold them down, the NutriBullet Pro is stable.
It comes in a lovely range of colours you can choose from. The package includes two 32-ounce blending cups, which also serve as travel cups with flip lids and a healthy recipe book.
The NutriBullet comes with a one-year warranty and gives customers the option to purchase an additional four years of coverage.
5. Hamilton Beach Personal Blender for Shakes and Smoothies
- Compact design and BPA free: Great for home, office and travel with on the go portability
- Blend and go: Blend and drink from the 14 ounce jar and lid which are both dishwasher safe
- One-touch blending: Makes great smoothies, shakes, baby formula, marinades, salad dressing and more
- Stainless steel blades: Ice crushing power for smooth results
- Efficient 175 watt motor provides all the power you need for fast, reliable performance
Thanks to its compact and feature-full design, the Hamilton Beach Personal Blender brings convenience and portability. You can use the jar as a travel mug for starters since it can fit in most cup holders, and the lid allows you to drink from it. Although the 14-ounce capacity may seem small, this blender model is a terrific companion when you are on the go or trying to save space.
Take advantage of this Hamilton Beach Blender model's quick and straightforward blending experience. A single button turns the stainless steel blades into a one-touch blend. In addition, the robust motor guarantees that you get consistent and smooth results reliably.
Finally, all the food zone parts are made from BPA-free materials for utmost safety. Plus, you can put these parts in the dishwasher for quick cleaning. And you can use the measuring graduations to help remove the guesswork from your recipes.
6. Cuisinart CPB-300 350 Watt BPA-Free Blender
- Powerful 350-watt motor with a sleek electronic touchpad and LED indicator lights
- Standby Mode; Safety interlock and Auto Stop features
- High, low and pulse controls with a patented ultra sharp stainless steel blade
If you want to make homemade smoothies for families, the Cuisinart offers one of the best results in consistency and reliability. Plus, it comes in handy whether you are making cashew or almond butter, crushing ice or coffee beans; these blenders have you covered. Plus, cleaning up afterward is easy since you can put the blender cup and other accessories in the dishwasher.
Although the color selection in the Cuisinart CPB-300 Blender is limited to either black or white with an accent of stainless steel, the power of the motor and extra accessories make it an ideal choice. For starters, the 350-watt motor can vary its speed and offer you pulsing tweaks via the easy-to-use settings. In addition, you can adjust the different elements via the intuitive touchpad that also gives you information via the LED lights.
This blender model offers more versatility through the feature-packed 15-piece set. The sizeable 32-ounce jar, a chopping blade, a blending blade, four BPAA-free travel cups with lids ensure you can make smoothies for the entire family. In the personal blender category, few products can match the power and multi-use capabilities of the Cuisinart CPB-300.
7. Oster My Blend BLSTPB-WBL
- Blend your favorite smoothie or shake right in the sport bottle
- Dishwasher safe 20 ounce BPA free plastic sport bottle
- Crush ice with 400 watts of power, 250 blending watts. One touch blending action
- Built in, resettable fuse will revive the motor in 15 minutes should it overheat
- Recipes included in the instruction manual
If you are a consumer looking for personal blenders that can give you reliable portability, the Oster My Blend should be on your list. Whether trying to make your favorite strawberry banana smoothie or crush ice, this blender has your back, thanks to its powerful 250-watt motor. Thus, the best thing about the Oster My Blend BLSTPB-WBL is not the stylish color options you get but the quick and efficient blending power.
The single-touch blending lets you use the blender cup as a sports bottle that you can drink after detaching it from the blending component. Plus, the jar is made from BPA-free plastic that you can put in the dishwasher when you are finished.
If you like your smoothie with a super fine consistency, this blender will get the job done. Also, if overheating occurs, these products feature a resettable fuse for getting the motor running in 15 minutes.
8. La Reveuse Smoothies Blender Personal Size
- Food Grade Tritan material 18 oz / 550 ml blending jar, single serving.High quality pure copper...
- Personal blender 300 Watts power,4 Leaves high speed stainless steel blade .Strong enough to crush...
- Portable and convenient ,this mini blender is 3 lb and cup size :3”diameter x 9”height.Blend and...
- Easy operation,just press down and twist the bottle to click into the LOCK place. It is also easy...
- Safe to use. It will only work when the bottle is installed properly in the LOCK place. It comes...
The La Reveuse Smoothies Blender comes with a food-grade blending jar made from Tritan material that offers an 18-ounce capacity. In addition, you can use the travel lid if you want to take your smoothie on the go after blending it without pouring it into a different container. Plus, the bottle will fit in cup holders or your bag to make it convenient when you are on the road.
Whether you are whipping up some baby formula or crushing ice, the 300-watt copper motor has the power to help you out in seconds. Plus, it includes pulse technology that lets you blend and mix different types of drinks. Plus, the simple operation of this blender is where you can lock the bottle to the base of press it down to get it to run.
Although you cannot put the bottle into the dishwasher, it remains easy to clean by hand, and you can use pulse blending in case there are things stuck on the blades. In addition, the blender comes with an ice cube tray that you can use for the device exclusively.
9. BLACK+DECKER FusionBlade Personal Blender
- Fusion Blade-The stainless steel Fusion Blade is designed to quickly crush ice and evenly blend...
- 275 Watts of Power-The 275-watt motor is powerful enough to shred ice into snow and puree food...
- 2 Blending Jars
- On/Off Button-Operation is simple with an on/off button that gives you control over the consistency...
- 2 year limited warranty
The FusionBlade Personal Blender from BLACK+DECKER features stainless steel blades that can crush ice and help you make even blends of soups and smoothies. Additionally, the two blender cups, each with a 20-ounce capacity, have twist-on lids that stay on when you are on the go. Thus, you can conveniently make two kinds of drinks and take them with you on the road.
The 275-watt motor in these products ensures blending is more evenly and faster than other products. Also, the straightforward operation lets you use a single button to turn it on or off. This feature ensures you get reliable results whenever you fix one of your favorite blends.
Admittedly, positioning the jars can be tricky, and you can make a mess when removing them. However, you can blend your smoothies without any guesswork, thanks to the graduated jars.
10. BELLA Personal Size Rocket Blender
- 12-PIECE BLENDING SET: This blender has a 285 watt power base with a stainless steel blending blade...
- SIMPLE & VERSATILE: The Rocket Extract PRO comes with 5 blending tumblers that attach directly to...
- BLENDERS FOR EVERY PURPOSE: Fancy a smoothie? Or how about guacamole? Simplify kitchen prep & make...
- KITCHEN ESSENTIALS: BELLA offers a full range of high-quality products including air fryers, waffle...
- MIX IT UP: The kitchen should be fun. With BELLA It can be. We provide you with quick & convenient...
Versatility meets affordability in the BELLA Personal Size Rocket Blender. The 12-piece blending set features a grinding and a blending blade made from durable stainless steel. Thus, whether you are making a smoothie from leafy greens or fruits and nuts, the 285 watt motor on this personal blender has you covered.
The BELLA Rocket Blender comes with 5 blending jars that can also double as a drinking cup since you can use them directly. Regardless of the recipe you are working with; you can attach each travel cup to the blade of your choice. Plus, it is pretty easy to use as you twist the jar to get the device to start running.
What to Consider When Buying the Best Single-serve Blender
The type of blender will highly depend on what you primarily use the blender for. The function then determines the power wattage it should have. For example, if you mostly like to blend ice, frozen items, or hard foods, you will need to get a blender with a high wattage of around 900 watts. However, if you only need it for soft foods or don't mind cutting more complex foods before blending, a less powerful motor of around 300 watts.
How often you use your blender will determine your choice of a personal blender. If you like to blend every day, you’ll have to look for one that's strong enough to last. You can check for durability by ensuring it has a durable base, stainless-steel blade and a tough blending jar or container made of either shatter-resistant plastic such as Tritan or glass.
3. Operation and Features
Compared to single-serve blenders have fewer features than the typical full-size blenders. This means there's a trade-off that most models don't have buttons to adjust the blending speed. If you want one that can customize your blending experience, look for one with high and low speeds or a pulse feature.
Frequently Asked Questions on The Best Personal Blenders
A. Personal Blender, Immersion Blender, or Full-Sized Blender?
Ultimately, they all use the same mechanics to blend, pulverize, and mix food and drinks into whatever form you choose. But choosing which of these kitchen gadgets is fit for your kitchen will give you the best value and make life a lot easier.
- Full-sized blenders will come in handy when you need to make icy cocktails, milkshakes, or healthy smoothies for more than one person at a time. This is ideal for people who like to invite people over and entertain or simply when you have family over. In addition, there are high-end brands such as Vitamix and Breville that can be used to make dips, soups, nut butter and other foods considered a little tricky.
- An immersion blender is a little different but is still incredibly useful. Immersion blenders are also known as hand blenders. They have a wand construction and don't blend jars or containers. This makes them simple and perfect for hot food blends. For example, you can use it to make pesto, whip up some homemade mayo or blend some butternut squash soup.
- Personal blenders are ideal for people who rarely need to blend a lot at once. They are pretty popular since most people like to juice or make healthy smoothies or a protein shake for some post-gym vitamins.