Blenders are helpful kitchen tools that everyone needs in their kitchen. But not everyone has enough kitchen storage space or needs a full-size, high-powered blender. And most significantly, if you only need to blend small amounts, you may need a personal blender designed explicitly for that since not all blenders work well with that single smoothie.
If you are space-conscious, you may not like the look of large kitchen appliances filling up that counter-top. In this case, a smaller-sized personal blender is the best choice for you since it won't take up much space on your kitchen counter-top.
Personal blenders are specifically designed to blend a single smoothy and shake serving. The compact size and specialty containers they come in are perfect for the on-the-go type of people who just want to quickly whip up morning smoothies, protein shakes, or dips and then be on their way. Due to their compact size, they can be taken on the go in that same specialty jar you used to blend.
Like full-sized blenders, they're powerful enough to pulse or puree small-sized batches of sauces, dips, and batters. For those who live alone and don't prepare icy cocktails very often, a personal blender is also a great fit.
A personal single-serve blender is a must-have kitchen device for creating a portable, nutrient-packed smoothy. It comes in handy if you have a busy lifestyle or have kids, or even while you're travelling. With portability, power, design, use, and price in mind, you need to pick from the best personal blenders in the market suitably.
The Best Personal Blenders for You
1. Nutri-Ninja Fit Personal Blender
- 700-watt power pod with Pulse Technology. Cord length : 36 Inches
- Nutrient & Vitamin Extraction extracts hidden nutrition from whole fruits and veggies
- Frozen blending - crush through ice and frozen fruit for cold drinks and smoothies
- 2 16-oz. Nutri Ninja cups, 2 Sip & Seal lids & 30-recipe inspiration guide
- Dishwasher safe
The Nutri-Ninja Fit Personal Blender is SharkNinja’s most basic model in the Nutri-Ninja line. However, this single-serve personal blender has ultimately earned its place as one of the most favourite single-serve personal blenders.
It comes in a sleek black-and-silver base with an impressive 700-watt motor for incredible speed and a relatively low noise level. This is the best personal blender for anyone who loves to regularly whip up fruit smoothies, shakes, soup dips, or whip up salad dressings.
It's small but powerful enough to break down whole fruits, nuts, seeds, and leafy greens. Using the Ninja Pulse Technology, you can indulge in some frozen blending. You can crush through frozen fruit and ice cubes for cold drinks and smoothies. As a precaution to prevent the motor from burning out, you will need to push down the blending cup lightly and then blast away through the ice and frozen fruits for this function. It's so fast you won't even notice it.
Unlike other personal blenders, the Ninja Fit comes with two Nutri-Ninja sip cups with tight seal travel lids that act as great travel cups and fit in most car cup holders. Also included in the package is an inspirational recipe book. Its compact and slim design makes it easy to store away.
The Ninja blender is durable and has been known to last longer than many of its contenders. This multi-purpose personal blender is a must-have kitchen gadget if you're looking for a portable blender that's powerful in equal measure.
2. Magic Bullet Single-serve Blender
- 11 piece blender set: Includes blender, additional blender cups, blades, recipe book & more
- The magic bullet chops, mixes, blends, whips, grinds and more. Cups are made out of high-impact...
- Effortlessly create your favorite meals and snacks like smoothies, omelets, sauces and dips. 250...
- Included recipe book gets you started making quick, easy, and delicious dishes from appetizers to...
If you are a silky smoothie junkie and hunting for a personal blender that will do right by you daily, the Magic bullet is your best bet. This classic single-serve blender is simple, fast, and is quite portable. It was specifically designed with busy users in mind.
The Magic Bullet blender comes with a 250-watt motor strong enough to handle frozen fruit and other smoothie ingredients. Users are advised to add an appropriate amount of liquid in the blending container for the best results.
Its blending cup comes in a cylindrical shape with no crevices, making it easy to clean. Unlike other personal blenders, the Magic Bullet can be turned on with such little pressure and remain on without being held down. The locking feature allows for hands-free blending, which comes as an appealing convenience for the functionality, price, and wattage.
It comes in an 11-piece set. These are enough pieces that can be used to blend more than just smoothies. It can be used to grind nuts, coffee beans, and spices. The chopping cup can be used to chop some chunky salsas and make a great salad dressing. What's more, you can blend or chop in 10 seconds or less.
The package includes a 10-second recipe book for the best smoothies, dips, soups, and sauces. Which also includes three different blender cups, reusable seal lids, and a great flip-top travel lid. For easy cleaning, detach the removable parts since they are top-rack dishwasher safe.
3. Nutri Ninja Pro Compact Personal Blender
- 900 watts of professional power breaks down fruits and vegetables for nutritious juices and...
- The Nutri Ninja: Pro provides you with powerful nutrient & vitamin extraction performance to extract...
- Twist on the spout lids and take your drinks with you for easy on the go sipping
- Manually pulse to easily crush ice, seeds, skins, stems and frozen ingredients for a smooth, even...
- All parts are BPA free and dishwasher safe
A lightweight, large, streamlined, powerful blender that accommodates 24 ounces instead of the regular 16 ounces of content that other personal blenders hold.
With a 900-watt motor, it has a powerful motor with stainless-steel blades that can easily blend frozen fruit, crush ice, pulverise fruits and vegetables. With this power level, slushie iced tea and lemonade are not an impossible mirage on hot days. Alternatively, you can do a silky smoothie drink, make hummus, pudding, salsa, and chop vegetables.
The Nutri-Ninja Pro blending machine weighs only six pounds and is incredibly easy to use. In the package an 18- and 24-ounce blending cups/ travel cups come with seal lids.
The machine parts are conveniently made of BPA-free plastic that is also dishwasher-safe plastic. It also comes with a 75-recipe book. The Nutri-Ninja Pro has an impressive lifetime warranty.
4. NutriBullet Pro Single-serve Blender
- With 900 watts of power, the Pro is faster and stronger than the original, but just as simple to...
- Optimized 900-watt motor and refined nutrient extraction blades blend The toughest whole foods into...
- Included: (1) 900W motor base, (1) Extractor blade, (2) 32 oz. Cup, (2) to-go lid, (2) lip ring, (2)...
- Powerful stainless steel Extractor blades use Cyclonic action to break down tough ingredients....
- Hassle-free cleaning - simply twist off the blade, rinse with soap and water, and put the cups in...
The NutriBullet Pro High-speed Blender comes highly recommended in the premium category. It has a powerful 900-watt motor and a blending cup capacity of 32 ounces, which is quite an upgrade compared to the others.
This is an excellent capacity whether you’re making a smoothie for yourself or enough to share with family members. To start it, you need to place the blending cup on the motor base and twist it to lock it.
It's pretty fast in making a smoothie, and the texture is incomparably smooth. Unlike other blenders that keep o shifting, and you need to hold them down, the NutriBullet Pro is stable.
It comes in a lovely range of colours you can choose from. The package includes two 32-ounce blending cups, which also serve as travel cups with flip lids and a healthy recipe book.
The NutriBullet comes with a one-year warranty and gives customers the option to purchase an additional four years of coverage.
5. FOCHEA 5-in-1 High-Speed Personal Blender
- 🍊 Powerful Motor & Sharp Blades: This small blender with stable 300W power motor and ultra sharp...
- 🍏Multifunction Blender & Chopper: 2020 upgraded blender includes smoothie blender, and food...
- 🍉Sleek One Button Operation: The smoothie blender with one-touch operation, quick and effortless...
- 🍓Secure & Dishwasher Safe: All parts of the smoothie blender are BPA-free to ensure healthy and...
- 🍇 High Quality: We are confident with the quality of our blender. If you have any questions,...
This 5-in-1 blender is more than your regular personal blender. The set comes with a 5-in-1 ounce blender jar that turns your personal blender into a food processor. The large capacity is ideal for making large smoothie batches. Other than chopping fruits, vegetables, sauces, and ice cubes, you can use it to grind meat used in burgers and sausages for quick meal prep.
Other items in the package include; a 10-ounce jar for chopping herbs and veggies and a 20-ounce blender cup that also serves as a travel cup for smoothies while on the road.
It has a 300-watt motor, a powerful, sharp blade, and suction cup feet that keep it stable on the kitchen counter. The detachable parts are dishwasher safe that you can easily clean up.
What to Consider When Buying the Best Single-serve Blender
The type of blender will highly depend on what you primarily use the blender for. The function then determines the power wattage it should have. If you mostly like to blend ice, frozen items, or hard foods, you will need to get a blender with a high wattage of around 900 watts. However, if you only need it for soft foods or don't mind cutting more complex foods before blending, a less powerful motor of around 300 watts.
How often you use your blender will determine your choice of personal blender. If you like to blend every day, you’ll have to look for one that's strong enough to last. You can check for durability by making sure it has a durable base, stainless-steel blade and a tough blending jar or container made of either shatter-resistant plastic such as Tritan or glass.
3. Operation and Features
Compared to single-serve blenders have fewer features than the typical full-size blenders. This means there's a trade-off that most models don't have buttons to adjust the blending speed. If you want one that can customise your blending experience, look for one that has high and low speeds or has a pulse feature.
Frequently Asked Questions on The Best Personal Blenders
A. Personal Blender, Immersion Blender, or Full-Sized Blender?
Ultimately, they all use the same mechanics to blend, pulverise, and mix food and drinks into whatever form you choose. But choosing which of these kitchen gadgets is fit for your kitchen will give you the best value and make life a lot easier.
- Full-sized blenders will come in handy when you need to make icy cocktails, milkshakes, or healthy smoothies for more than one person at a time. This is ideal for people who like to invite people over and entertain or simply when you have family over. There are high-end brands such as Vitamix and Breville that can be used to make dips, soups, nut butter and other foods considered a little tricky
- An immersion blender is a little different but is still incredibly useful. Immersion blenders are also known as hand blenders. They have a wand construction and don't come in blending jars or containers. This makes them simple and perfect for hot food blends. You can use it to make pesto, whip up some homemade mayo or blend some butternut squash soup.
- Personal blenders are ideal for people who rarely need to blend a lot at once. They are quite popular since most people like to juice or make healthy smoothies or a protein shake for some post-gym vitamins