Do you enjoy cooking with olive oil? Are you looking for an alternative solution to avoid oil spillage in your kitchen? Look no further because you have landed on the right page, where you will find only the best olive oil dispenser to make cooking with olive oil easier and convenient.
Olive oil is known for its richness in antioxidants which is beneficial to your health. The dinner table is also made complete with a beautiful set of olive dispensers that you can use in topping up your salad dressing.
However, as we get to list the best olive dispensers in the market, it is crucial to describe what an olive oil dispenser is to get a clearer understanding.
What Is An Olive Oil Dispenser?
An olive oil dispenser is a container made from glass, steel, copper, plastic or porcelain with a spout that enables you to pour your olive oil quickly without spillage. In addition, the olive oil dispenser protects the oil from sunlight, air, heat and oxidizing. You can also use it to glam your kitchen counter if it's attractive. Below are some of the best olive oil dispensers we have researched and listed for you to choose your preferences from.
1. Best Overall: Aozita 17 oz Glass Olive Oil Dispenser Bottle Set
- FULL ACCESSORIES: Including a 17 oz amber-glass oil bottle, 2 types of stainless steel oil spouts -...
- FOOD GRADE GLASS: The thickened bottle glass is nicely shatterproof and dripping-free as an often...
- FUNCTIONAL SPOUTS: Contains 2 types of stainless steel drip-free pourer with different tops, one...
- FUNNEL AND SEALING CAPS: Stainless steel funnel is to help easily refill and avoid spilling while...
- THE MOST COVENIENT USING WAY: Using this proper size dispenser with spout is the best way to use oil...
The Aozita 17 oz dispenser is a dark olive oil bottle of lead-free glass and a sealed cap. The material is made of dark brown glass to protect the oil from light and store olive oil by keeping olive oil fresh. It has a stainless steel funnel that enables you to pour the cooking oil without spillage. Moreover, it has a perfect spout and a flap cap that help you pour exact amounts of the oil while cooking. So, if you search for the best olive oil pourer, it is time you settle for this magic bottle. Of course, you will have to dig a little bit in your pockets but rest assured there are no regrets later.
2. Best Ceramic: Emile Henry Olive Oil Cruet
- MADE IN FRANCE SINCE 1850. Made of all Natural Materials. High-fired Burgundy clay using Emile...
- DURABLE.SCRATCH RESISANT. Extremely hard glaze; ceramic kitchenware does not scratch, does not craze...
- BEAUTIFUL COLOR. Emile Henry ceramic tableware brings style and color to your kitchen. Pieces can be...
- EASY TO CLEAN. Dishwasher Safe or hand wash with soap and water.
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE. 10 YEAR warranty against manufacturing defects when used in a household...
The Emile Henry Oil Cruet is a ceramic dispenser manufactured by a French company. The company has been re-known for making olive oil dispensers since the 1850s, proving its functionality. The tough clay made of the bottle ensures that the oil is kept away from the light source, keeping it fresh.
The design is a clean, classic silhouette with many colors to choose from, making you spoilt for choice as they all are beautiful. Furthermore, the clay is highly fired to ensure it is very durable. It doesn't scratch nor crack, and it is dishwasher safe.
The oil never drips while cooking because the anti-drip pouring spout guarantees proper oil usage. In addition, the olive oil dispenser bottle has a capacity of 11 ounces that can carry oil to last you a while in salad dressings rather than cooking and frying. The spout is also easy to clean, replace and use, so if you are getting the best olive oil dispensers in the market, this should be on your list.
3. Best Porcelain: HIC Harold Import Co. Porcelain Square Olive Oil Cruet
- White porcelain construction with silver chrome nozzle
- White stopper cap rests on nozzle when not in use
- Olive branch shape molded onto side
- Square shape increases storage efficiency
- Dishwasher safe
Are you looking for a stylish Italian porcelain olive oil dispenser? The HIC Harold Import Co. bottle will serve you with both style and functionality as it is made of white porcelain with a sleek polish finish. It is an olive oil bottle used in a modern kitchen because of its opaque design and square edges crafted with an olive branch on the front. In addition, it comes with a silver nozzle with a white spout stopper that ensures a mess-free spillage. It is also dishwasher safe.
4. Best Stainless Steel: Flyboo Olive Oil Dispenser
- SAFE& DECLARE-- The oil dispenser made of food grade thicken 305 Stainless steel provide a durable...
- CLEAN -- Anti-drip design to prevent oil leaks and control the usage of oil precise avoiding waste...
- DETAILED DESIGN --The top hole design, the formation of air convection, control the oil speed and...
- EASY TO CLEAN -- Easy clean by hand or in the dishwasher.with a cover that can keep the bottle mouth...
- PRACTICAL-- Provide three usage capacity 500ml, 750ml,1000ml. Bottle perfect for oil, olive &canola...
If you rarely get the vibes of using glass materials, then it's time you grab yourself the Flyboo olive oil dispenser bottle. The bottle is made of the best stainless steel material that enables you to enjoy cooking without worrying about the effects of heat.
You can keep the bottle almost anywhere in your kitchen, even near the gas stove, as it is flame resistant. Don't worry about the size of oil it will carry as it caters to your preferences from small to large amounts. The bottle is available in 17oz, 25oz, and 35oz, respectively.
The spout's opening is quite large, giving you an easy time refilling and cleaning it. In addition, it features an anti-drip design that makes drizzling olive oil mess-free. You also have to worry less about the bottle catching dust as it has a dust-free cover too.
5. Best Copper: Paderno World Cuisine 10--5/8-Inch High Copper Tin Oil Dispenser
- looks beautiful on the table
- perfect for buffets
- eliminates dripping
- elegant and timeless
- shiny copper finish
If you are into luxury materials, we have good news for you. You can now purchase this luxurious copper oil dispenser that will not only make you feel proud of spending your money on it but give you satisfaction as it is the most wanted cookware by kitchen professionals. The Italian crafted olive oil bottle is technically crafted with tin inside to make it safe for oil storage. In addition, it has a large handle for a firm hold, a long spout for easy pouring and a large opening for refills. Hence, if your looking for the best olive oil dispensers that you can confidently display on your kitchen counters for aesthetics, hurry while stocks last as it will make your counter look fancy.
6. Best Set: Zeppoli Olive Oil & Vinegar dispenser
- EASY POUR & NO SPILLAGE - One collapsible funnel for an easy pour experience and four spout seals...
- CLASSIC DESIGN & CONVENIENT - Unlike our competitors, each of the Zeppoli Oil and Vinegar Dispenser...
- PREMIUM - Made of premium durable BPA free rubber stoppers and equipped with a strong, unique glass,...
- VALUE - Get the most for the least and avoid cheap, generic dispensers on the market that will drip...
- BEST BANG FOR BUCK: Get more for less. Avoid overpaying for your products. Equinox, Zeppoli, Celeep...
If you want to kill two birds with one stone, the Zeppoli olive oil and vinegar dispenser is here to help you achieve that. It is one of the best deals you can get on amazon for both an olive oil and vinegar bottle. These bottles are a steal as they come with free collapsible funnels that can help you in easy refilling. They also have four spout seals that store your liquid safe from dirt and debris; you can frequently change the spouts while cleaning.
To top it up, you get an additional stainless steel rack when you purchase the set. The bottles are made of sturdy glass material that makes them solid and durable. The rubber stoppers are BPA-free.
7. Best Budget-Friendly: Liam Kitchen Glass Oil Dispenser
- olive oil bottle dispenser
- for oil dispensing
- for oil pouring
- oil pourer
If you are spending on a budget, you are catered for with the Liam olive oil dispensers. This oil container satisfies your basic needs in cooking by giving you just what you need. It has a lead-free glass body with a 17-ounce capacity, a standard range for most dispensers. In addition, it features a rubber cork stopper and a stainless steel spout for easier pouring.
Factors To Consider When Buying The Best Olive Oil Dispenser
Purchasing an olive oil dispenser is mainly pegged on a person's financial ability. However, since the bottles cost between a price stretch of $20 to $100, an olive oil dispenser's preference and urgency need will have a buyer shop within a budget-friendly range.
When purchasing olive oil containers, you should consider the storage size. The standard olive oil bottles measure half a litter (500 ml/ 17 oz) in capacity. This sized bottle sits well best on the table and can be easily be stashed away in a cabin. However, due to demand in the market, the industry now makes modern-sized bottles that can accommodate olive oil from a quantity size of 200 ml/ 7 oz to 800 ml/ 27 0z.
3. Easy To Use
As per the reviews from most of the customers, they have shown high levels of satisfaction when it comes to using the olive oil dispenser. Oil dispensing should be easy unless you get your hands on a poorly designed type with a lousy top and spout that complicates the usage.
The different olive dispensers that we have in the market undergo various craftsmanship. The result can differentiate them as some are designed to look simple, and others are given a delicate touch of decoration to produce beautiful bottles. Therefore, you should select a bottle that pleases and matches your theme of choice.
An olive oil dispenser made of glass, stainless steel or ceramic material is better than a bottle made of plastic. Here is because storing olive oil in a plastic dispenser reduces its life span. Glass bottles are eco-friendly as they are made of recyclable material. A clear glass dispenser helps to see through and monitor the olive oil capacity. A dark glass bottle is recommended as olive oils should not get exposed to UV light as it affects the quality of the oil.
The bottles are made of fragile materials that can undergo breakage or deformation. While considering this, it is best to ensure that the bottle you select is strong enough to last for a long time. It will as well ensure that the olive oil remains fresh. Finally, ensure you store the bottle in a safe, cool place away from the reach of children and direct sunlight.
7. Pour Spout
The olive oil dispenser should come fitted with a free-flow stainless steel spout. Therefore, it is recommended as it does not rust and as long as it is a slender spout. It helps the cook to have great control as they use just the right amount. The spout is practical as you pour olive oil regularly when preparing salad.
Frequently Asked Questions On The Best Olive Oil Dispensers
1. How Do I Clean My Olive Oil Dispenser?
You can find a few dispensers not to be dishwasher safe. If so, they often come with a manual that explains how safely to handle the oil dispensers while cleaning them.
2. Can I Use My Olive Oil Dispenser To Store Other Liquids?
Yes, you can use the oil dispenser to store other liquids. Most people use it as a vinegar bottle, storing soya sauce, soy sauce, and other liquids with the same consistency as olive oils.