Kitchen faucets can easily be considered the most widely used features as they serve as the central point of the kitchen. Many activities are undertaken here, be it washing dishes, filling your pots for cooking, or simply washing your hands.
For most, it's essential to find a kitchen faucet that blends in with the style and decor of your kitchen. Fortunately, most faucets on the market are designed to fill this gap. The best kitchen faucet brands tend to be stylish and functional. They come in various styles depending on your needs. The key is to ensure that it is easy to install, durable, won't limit your water pressure and will allow you to regulate the water flow.
With many brands and styles, it can seem quite overwhelming trying to settle on one. That's why we created this guide that outlines the best kitchen faucet brands and features to consider when buying them.
Best Kitchen Faucet Brands
1. DELTA Faucet Leland Single-Handle Faucet
- TOUCH ON. TOUCH OFF. Messy hands, Touch anywhere on the kitchen spout with your wrist or forearm to...
- MAGNETIC DOCKING: MagnaTite Docking uses a powerful magnet to snap your kitchen sprayer into place...
- LASTS 2X LONGER: Patented DIAMOND Seal Technology reduces leak points and lasts twice as long as the...
- POWERFUL SPRAY: ShieldSpray Technology cuts through stubborn messes with a powerful stream of water...
- EASY INSTALLATION: Designed to fit single-hole or 3-hole, 8-in. configurations. Everything you need...
Delta Faucet is one of the leading manufacturing brands of home improvement and building products.
They were one of the first to revolutionize faucet manufacturing; hence it's no surprise that they are part of our best kitchen faucet brands.
The Delta Single Handle Faucet is a stunning combination of traditional style and modern features.
The kitchen faucet features touch activation; hence you can touch anywhere on the kitchen spout with your wrist/ forearm or use the single lever manually to start and stop the flow of water and temperature.
The Delta Faucet is made of zinc with an arctic stainless finish. It uses a powerful magnet to ensure that the kitchen sprayer remains in place and docked to not droop over time.
The kitchen faucet offers three other finish options to suit your kitchen aesthetic and style: chrome, classic Venetian bronze, and fine Spotshield stainless steel. Venetian and Spotshield tend to be the most popular and preferred as they give off a sleek impression under normal lighting conditions and have a high resistance to smudges and fingerprints.
It's designed to fit in single-hole or 3-hole, 8-in. configurations. The faucet comes with everything you need in one box.
The kitchen unit has a ShieldSpray mode that creates some water shroud that surrounds the shooting stream in the center and helps block splatter. There's also a button on the head that allows you to pause the water when the handle you need to.
The base of the faucet has an LED light that indicates the water temperature and battery status. When the batteries run low, the light will flash red. The kitchen unit is also compatible with an A/C adapter, but this is sold separately.
Lastly, the kitchen unit has an auto-off function that will shut it down when it runs for 4 minutes straight. It's a safe choice if you have kids or pets that may turn on the water by accident or if you’re easily forgetful, as it may help save a lot of water.
The product is covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
2. Moen Arbor 7294SRS Pullout Kitchen Faucet
- SPOT RESISTANT: Spot Resist Stainless finish resists fingerprints and water spots for a cleaner...
- POWER CLEAN: Power Clean spray technology provides 50 percent more spray power versus most of our...
- FLEXIBLE DESIGN: Designed to be installed through 1 or 3 holes; optional deckplate included
- EASY TO INSTALL: Features Duralock quick connect system for easy installation
- RETRACTABLE: Faucet pulldown hose offers flexible water delivery and hose retracts with ease
One of the key selling points of this faucet is its curvature, as it easily blends in with most kitchen interior decors.
The model has a modern and cosmopolitan style that is sure to give your kitchen the extra oomph needed. In addition, the pull-out faucet features a stainless steel spot-resistant finish that resists fingerprints, allowing for a cleaner look.
It has a high arc spout that provides the height and reach to fill or clean large pots, while the pulldown feature provides limitless maneuverability for cleaning or rinsing.
The pull-out faucet provides two spray modes allowing you to cover everything from vegetable washing to heavy scrubbing. This can be activated by just the flick of a switch, thus allowing you to toggle between a steady aerated stream for regular cleaning and a more powerful rinse for heavy-duty applications. The high arc faucet also has a convenient pause function that lets you stop water flow from the spray head.
The pull-down faucet is designed to fit in single-hole or 3-hole, with 8-in. configurations. It comes with everything you need in the box. In addition, it features Duralock Quick Connect, a proprietary quick connection system that allows water lines to be installed with a snap. Duralock eliminates the need to use tools to attach the water line to the faucet and provides an audible, visual, and tactile confirmation of proper installation.
3. Kraus KPF-1650SS Nola Kitchen Faucet
- FLEXIBLE FUNCTIONALITY: Smooth-Retract Hose and Magnetic Docking Technology to securely lock...
- MAXIMUM DURABILITY:Eco-Friendly, Drip Free Cartridge and Heavy Duty Lead-Free Materials for Long...
- DUAL FUNCTION: Pull down sprayer with powerful spray & steady stream settings
- DIMENSIONS: Overall Height 26.25" with 8.63" Spout Reach
- LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY: Backed by Kraus Lifetime Warranty and Customer Care
If your main concerns are durability and usability, then this is the best kitchen faucet.
The Kraus KPF kitchen faucet comes with a smooth-retractable hose and magnetic docking technology to securely lock your spray head in place. The sprayer has a 360° Swivel allowing for complete sink access.
The kitchen sink faucet features a high-performance/low-flow aerator that reduces water waste without sacrificing pressure. The rubber nozzles are quite easy to clean, thus preventing hard water buildup.
The Kraus KPF faucet includes a single lever designed for splash-free temperature and flow control.
4. KOHLER K-22036-VS Touchless Pull Down Kitchen Faucet
- Touchless kitchen faucet makes all kitchen tasks easier
- Easily turn on the water without spreading germs to your faucet
- Powered by A/C adapter, no batteries required
- Response technology uses a state-of-the-art motion sensor for reliable touchless activation
- LED light indicates faucet is operational and ready to go
Not only is the Kohler K touchless kitchen faucet stunning, but it boasts several features that make it a perfect choice for your kitchen. You have the choice of 3 finishes to match your kitchen aesthetic: Polished Chrome, Vibrant Stainless, and Matte Black finish.
The pull-down kitchen faucet offers three spray types: boost, steam, and sweep. Hence depending on you're activities in the kitchen, the unit is designed to support you.
The Brands guarantees that the boost spray increases the faucet's flow rate on kitchen faucets by 30 percent at the touch of a button.
In addition, the pulldown faucet is equipped with a quiet, braided hose and swiveling ball joint that makes the spray head easier to pull down and more comfortable to use. Lastly, it features an LED light that signals when the unit is operational and ready to go.
The product is covered by a lifetime limited warranty.
5. DELTA Trinsic VoiceIQ Kitchen Sink Faucet
- VoiceIQ Technology links proven platforms – Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and...
- Voice Activation can turn the water on and off, pour specific amounts, and even warm up using your...
- Hand wash feature provides the proper timing for lathering, scrubbing, and rinsing your hands
- Requires 6 AA or 6 C batteries and A/C wall adapter (included)
- For installation and continued operation of VoiceIQ Technology, a wall outlet underneath the sink...
This faucet is a great choice if you already have smart home technology or are big on smart home technology.
The kitchen sink faucet pairs with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant, and through voice activation, you can turn the water on and off, pour specific amounts, and even warm it up. You can create customized commands like " Ask Delta To Fill the Tea Pot."
The unit responds to touch activation with Delta Touch2O Technology. Generally, you can touch anywhere on the spout, or use the handle to control the water flow.
The faucet comes inclusive of InnoFlex PEX supply lines that are integrated for one less leak point.
Features To Consider Searching For Best Kitchen Faucet Brands
a) Type of Material
Kitchen faucets are majorly constructed from these three materials:
- Brass tends to be the most popular material for kitchen faucets. It's durable and comes in many colors and finishes. Kitchen faucets made of brass are generally affordable as they tend to be available at mid-range price points. These faucets usually have an attractive rustic or farmhouse look, especially in a natural finish.
- Stainless steel faucets can be considered the most durable and expensive option. The material comes in many colors and finishes, offering a sleek aesthetic to modern kitchens. Some faucets feature a stainless steel finish over brass rather than a full stainless steel build, but these models tend to be of lesser quality. Some faucets feature a clear coating to protect against water spots and fingerprints.
- Zinc alloy and plastic faucets are the most affordable and least durable. Compared to brass and steel, they won't last nearly as long. Some kitchen faucets are designed to look like these other models, though it can be hard to note the difference.
b) Type of Faucet Handle
Kitchen faucets feature different handles, with these three being the most common:
- Single faucets: Kitchen faucets with a single handle are easier to use and install. This type of handle also takes up less space compared to a double faucet. The downside is that they are not as precise when it comes to temperature adjustments as double faucets.
- Double faucets: They offer separate hot and cold water valves to the left and right of the faucet. The handles can separately be mounted or be part of the baseplate. However, double facets are harder to install, and both hands are required to adjust the water temperature.
- Touchless faucets: The two key advantages of these models of this type of faucet are convenience and cleanliness. It features a motion sensor that activates the water; thus, you don’t have to touch the fixture if your hands are full or dirty. However, they are usually more expensive than single and double faucets.
c) Type of Faucets
When searching for the best kitchen faucet brands, you'll come across two types: Your choice will be dependent on your needs as each type does have its benefits.
i) Stationary Faucets
These are models whose size, reach, and length remain constant after installation. They are designed to extend over the sink bowl in a bold arc with an even-sized spout for water delivery. They are ideal for small shallow sinks.
ii) Pull down and pullout spouts
These come with a built-in sprayer that functions as a stationary spout when not in use. The spout pulls down or out from the single-handle faucet head on a hose. The neck of the faucet has a counterweight that helps the hose and spout to retract. These are the best kitchen faucets when rinsing vegetables or cleaning the sink.
The biggest difference between the pullout and pull-down faucets is the amount of clearance they need. A pull-down faucet general has a taller, gooseneck spout and the spray head is shorter than that of a pull-out kitchen faucet. As a result, pulldowns are the ideal choice for deep, single basin sinks.
Pull-out faucets have shorter spouts. As a result, they can quickly fill pots and pans from your countertop rather than in the sink. These faucets are best suited for shallow, double basin sinks.
- Hands-free Kitchen Faucets
These are the latest type of kitchen faucets and are increasingly becoming popular. They are a great choice for people who cook a lot as they lower the risk of the spread of bacteria. If you opt to go with this style, you may also consider a hands-free soap dispenser. Generally, you don't need to touch the unit to activate the water. This means you wouldn't need to clean the faucet or the soap dispenser after each use. The unit features an infrared sensor that detects movement near the faucet. When activated, a stream of water is released for a short period of time and automatically stops when no longer needed.
d) Water Filtration
Ideally, the goal is to have access to use water that's as clean as possible. Whether you're filling up your pan to cook or cleaning the dishes, you hope that the water will be clean and safe enough for use.
You can buy several water filtration systems for your home or one area in a room. If you require to use filtered water in your kitchen, you can install a water filter faucet or use any unit you prefer once you've installed a separate filtration system.
There's also the option of purchasing under sink water filtration systems that allow you to attach your faucet pipework then. This will filter any water before it reaches your kitchen faucet.
However, it is important to be aware that there are some maintenance costs involved in this kind of setup. You will need to use a filter for the system. The filter will likely last for between 6 months and a year, depending on which model you buy. It's essential to check that the filter has available replacement filters available for purchase and check their costs. Some filters tend to be more expensive than others, and the filter systems require you to use the exact filter designed for that system.
With a water filtration system, you can always add one at any time to your faucet, so long as you have already installed it. Additionally, if installing a new kitchen faucet, it would be better to install the filtration system along with it, as this will prevent any limescale or minerals from passing through it.